Paul Ducasse, CEO of cluster MEDEE, will take part in the debate on « Smart power Grid, a major challenge in transition energy ? ». The Cluster Energeia in partnership with the magazine Eco121 are pleased to invite you at the conference « Smart power Grid, a major challenge in transition energy ? ».
So many questions that will be try to be solved by the experts.
Introduction by Benoit Mercuzot, vice-president Finance and Innovation Amiens Métropole and chairman Energy Amiens.
The confirmed speakers :
- Frédéric Lajoux, Territorial Director of ENEDIS and president of Amiens Cluster,
- François Ducorney, CEO et foundor of Volt Solutions,
- Florent Cadoux, Smart power Grid researcher in G2Elab Grenoble,
- Paul Ducasse, Chief Executive Officer of cluster MEDEE,
- Benoît Bellavoine, CEO et fonder of XP-Digit.